The Central Scheduling office is designed to improve efficiency whenever it is necessary to schedule medical testing. Scheduling is available for Radiology and Respiratory.
Central Scheduling gives provider offices a dedicated scheduler to contact for a variety of appointment needs, as well as confirming that insurance verification and requirements are met prior to the appointments.
Order forms can be faxed to the Central Scheduling office. The scheduler will contact the patient directly to schedule the appointment within one business day. The appointment information will be faxed back to the ordering provider. Provider offices will need the following information to schedule an appointment:
- Patient Name
- Patient Gender
- Patient Home Phone Number/ Best Number to Use
- Patient Date of Birth
- Ordering Physician Name
- Diagnosis (ICD10) and Procedure (CPT) Code
- Type of Test, Service or Procedure
- Details of Procedure
- Patient Insurance Information
- Precertification or Prior Authorization Number if Applicable.