All respiratory services are provided through referral by your primary health care provider.
- Registered Respiratory Therapists
- All are licensed by the State of Maine.
- Critical Care and Ventilatory support for cardio-pulmonary emergencies
- Respiratory Therapy and Pulmonary Services for both in-patient and out-patient.
- Pulmonary Function Testing– Assess’ lung function and condition.
- Holter monitoring
- 24- and 48 hour monitor which records heart rate continuously to aid in diagnosis of arrhythmia disturbances or cardiac symptoms
- Exercise Oximetry– Oxygen assessment and endurance of patients who may need supplemental oxygen during exertion.
- NIPPV (Non-Invasive Positive Pressure Ventilation) BIPAP and CPAP therapies. Assistance for patients who cannot support their own breathing.
- Oxygen Therapy
- Arterial Blood Gases– for the determination of acid base balance in patients with COPD or other pulmonary abnormalities.
- Pulmonary Nebulizer Therapies – Used to improve the ability of a patient to breathe.
- Chest Physiotherapy for In-Patients – Clearance of lung secretions.