Never Underestimate the Difference You Can Make
Volunteers are an important part of Calais Community Hospital’s mission to improve the overall health and well being of the community. Whether you have two hours a week or two days a week, we encourage you to consider volunteering and contribute to the caring, compassionate quality care we provide.
- Answer phones and greet visitors
- Assist our Auxiliary in their gift shop
- Shifts are Mon-Fri, 9-12 or 12-3
- Lend a hand to office personnel
- Support special events
….and much, much more!
You can volunteer to do as much or as little as your schedule allows—days, evenings, or weekends—daily, weekly, or monthly.
If interested in volunteering, volunteer applicants must:
- Complete a brief application (Click here to download now)
- Interview with the Community Relations Department
- Provide immunization records or if unable, the Hospital can provide a simple blood test
- Complete the volunteer orientation
Contact the Community Relations office at (207) 454-9227 for more information.